8/9/07

Baseball for breakfast

After getting up and discussing the earthquake with the household I poured myself a cup of coffee, put some cereal in a bowl and had breakfast. After finishing I went back to the couch and at 9:00 turned on the television to watch BASEBALL. Nine o'clock in the morning and I am watching the Mets vs. Braves. By lunch the game is over, and disappointing because the Mets lost despite a ninth inning comeback falling one run short. I don't know if I could ever get used to watching sports so early in the day. Very difficult.

2 comments:

Lauren Clerkin said...

And the reason they lost is because I tuned in right at that moment to watch some of the game (haven't watched much of a game this season, except that game and yesterday's :( )

ray said...

You better hope they don't finish one game out of first at the end of the season. :-)