9/7/08

Two Months In

Two months down, and many, many, many more to go. Pat's retirement is now two months old, but it is really only beginning this month. The first two months, being July and August, were similar to previous years when she had been home for the summer. Only with the start of the new school year is retirement real. We have thus far survived being home together, but who knows what the future holds. I have considered writing a separate blog about this new chapter in our lives, but think it would have one entry after the other with the words "Please see previous day's entry". But if anything extraordinary or unusual does happen you will be able to find it here.

3 comments:

Rick R said...

How come I cannot enter a comment to the blog entry above this one?

ray said...

I have no idea.

Rick R said...

Well, I guess I just won't make my comment then.