5/8/08

I've Got Nuthin

It has been a while since I posted anything, so I felt obligated to sit down and write something. But as the title of this posting indicates, I've got nothing to say. My life has no events worth noting except for the looming event that is thirty working days away. Yes, Pat retires in thirty more school days. Oh boy. And you can read that "oh boy" any way you want. Every thing has been done for the retirement; all forms have been submitted, new insurance cards received; and nothing left to do except wait for the first retirement check. The only thing that hasn't been done is to make an appointment with a marriage counselor.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

nice!

Tracy said...

all of your "me" time will be gone in just a mere thirty days then? "oh boy"...you can read that any way you like.

LOL

Lauren Clerkin said...

any time either of you need some alone time just send the other one over here to spend time with us :)