6/27/07

Looks like I am just a lemming

Okay, so I am not an original person and am following my children into blogging. Of course they will have much more to offer on their blogs than I will because their lives are much more active due to their children. For Pat and myself one day is much like its predecessor so many entries may be very boring. Or all of them may be boring, much like this one.

Beginning this blog makes me consider what to do about my website. I haven't updated in a while except for books and biking miles, and wonder if it is worth keeping up just for those two things? Decisions to be made in the future since it is paid up through December. And in case you have never seen it, the link is http://www.rayriepl.com

And that ends this first entry. Will it also be the last entry? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

WOW...what have i started??? What are the 3 H's??

Heat Humidity & ? ...headache? horse shits? Hockey Puck Syndrome?