10/8/07

Are you out there?

I don't have anything to write about. But I shouldn't be concerned because my readership is so small that I don't hear the clamoring for more. My guess is that despite the visitor counter on this blog, I have been read by no more than ten people. How sad is that? So, I have a request. I would like everyone who reads this posting to please post a comment. Consider it an experiment. It really doesn't have to be a long comment. A simple "I'm reading" will suffice. And please no more than one comment. Don't try to make me feel good by making numerous comments under aliases. Had to stop that right up front. And thanks for taking part in this experiment.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

I am here, i read, subscribe and wonder often!

Anonymous said...

It's midnight, so I'm too tired to try to come up with a clever comment, but hey, I *am* reading!

Lauren Clerkin said...

Reading when I get the free moment to sit at the computer. I probably have less readers than you :)

Anonymous said...

comment

Rick R said...

Still a reader too, albeit not too often. With the PC in the basement now in order to get a true signal, I don't get down here too often. But maybe today I'll figure out the problem and get the PC back up to the normal floors. But enough about me, this is your blog after all.