10/19/09

Bad sports weekend.

It began on Friday when I watched some of the Rutgers game and watch them lose to a very good Pitt team. Then Saturday I watched the Irish lose a very close game against their nemesis, USC who they haven't beaten in eight or nine games. Then Sunday Big Blue got a dose of reality by being blown out by another undefeated team. Shows they might have been a bit overrated and overconfident after their first five wins against losing teams. And then......and then...... Gang Green reached an all time low. Losing to the Bills. Horrible game. Just horrible. But when the dust settled on the weekend and I checked the sports scores this morning I found that it was even worse than I thought. Not only is the Evil Empire up two games to none, but the hated Phillies are up two to one. Is there no hope?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

sucks doesn't it.

I keep hoping the evil empire will lose so that I can have evenings with Dave again and that they won't take up his attention and others while out in california

ray said...

You will definitely be alone out there when the games are on.

Lauren said...

nah, I will have 5 kids to entertain me and keep me company :)