1/10/09

Happy Anniversary To Us

Yes. Happy Anniversary to us. Today Pat and I are celebrating our anniversary. Not our wedding anniversary, but rather the day we first started going out. I really don't remember how we decided this was the day but we have been celebrating it for many years, so it must be the right day. I can assume some of my readers are wondering how many wonderful years we have been together. Three quarters of my life would be the answer. And to do the math for you, I am sixty years old, so three quarters of that would be forty five. Yes, forty five wonderful years, thirty eight of which we have been married. And when I stop and think of it all I can say is "Holy S--t!!!

3 comments:

Rick R said...

I wasn't going to comment but since you've had four straight postings without any comments, I felt I had to.

Happy Anniversary!

Lauren Clerkin said...

What did you guys do?

ray said...

Nothing. We went out to dinner the night before and toasted the anniversary a day early.